Monday, July 2, 2007

The Matt Damon Dream...

Okay, so Chelley posted this clip of Matt Damon doing his Matthew M. impression and I remembered this dream I had about him. It upset me soooo much that I told hobbitsister who had me cracking up about 5 minutes later. Seriously, we were both laughing our heads off while Erma and Scout chased M around the McDonalds playland. Aren't friends great??? I mean, I was really upset, but you just stepped in and made me laugh at myself and Matt Damon, hobbitsister. You are a great friend! (And for the record this dream was G rated. I just want to see if hobbitsister remembers it;P.)

7 comments:

chelleybutton said...

boy, now you have the rest of us wondering! (and i love moments like that with friends, btw:)

hobbitsister said...

you stinker! i'm reading the story, thinking "i remember being at mcdonalds, and i remember that there was a matt damon dream. but i can't remember it..." and then you go and say you're not telling.
you win - i don't remember the dream.

hobbitsister said...

i remember the pg-13 matt damon story, though...

BusyMommy said...

Okay...how many times to I have to tell you that it WASN'T ME in that men's room?!?!?!

hobbitsister said...

i think that's what you want me to think. like when someone says, "i have a friend who has this problem..."

hobbitsister said...

come on...tell us the story!

chelleybutton said...

yeah, i'm REALLY interested now!