Sunday, July 15, 2007

I have this solitaire game...

that I have never lost. I have played over 250 times and my statistics are still 100% positive. Granted, the game is mostly skill and isn't very difficult, but still, I was proud of the fact that I had never lost. About 3 weeks ago the cards were dealt out in such a way that it is impossible to win, no matter what you do. There are simply no moves to make. Here is the pathetic part. Instead of starting a new game I saved that game and have not played since. That used to be one of my favorite things to do to unwind, but I can't bear to lose, even if it is through no fault of my own. Thinking on it I realized that it was really nice to have at least one thing in my life be 100% positive since so much of life...well...isn't. Anyway, I still haven't made myself go in and start a new game, but maybe one of these days I will just accept that perfection isn't all its cracked up to be. Still, it was nice while it lasted...

9 comments:

chelleybutton said...

Shame on them for making it so it's impossible to win! What skill is in that? Hmph. Can you just restart under a different name or something and leave that one saved?

chelleybutton said...

I forgot to say... I'm VERY impressed at your 100% track record! (what kind of solitaire is it, anyway?)

hobbitsister said...

is it free cell? because i know how to cheat at that...

BusyMommy said...

No, its called Little Billy and its on this program Chris bought me that has like 200 solitaire games. So maybe I should find a new one and start over:)

not a blog said...

Solitare is SO addicting! Almost as bad as SimCity!

not a blog said...

Oh how I miss SimCity- I just want to make parks and residential areas!

chelleybutton said...

Not a Blog, are you really Kimberly??

chelleybutton said...

I've actually never played Simm City...

chelleybutton said...

oops -- Sim :)