Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Stallions Rides Away...

Chris left this morning on a missions trip to Mexico where he will spend three days building a house for a Christian family there. I am so thrilled that he had the desire to do this and couldn't be happier that he was actually able to go. However, our home is always happier when he is in it and our family isn't really complete without him. I miss him so much already. The boys and I are keeping ourselves pretty busy this weekend and tonight I am going out with some of my girlfriends. (We are going out for Chinese food which is happy.) Please pray for Chris and his friends while they are away and the boys and I while he is away. Here is a link to Amor Ministries if you are interested in what he is doing.

Amor Ministries

1 comment:

hobbitsister said...

i'm so glad he has this opportunity. i'm praying for his team, as well as for you and the boys!