Sunday, May 31, 2009

Things I Wonder...

-Why anyone would twitter (tweet? twitt?) while in labour.
-Why anyone would want to read what someone has tweeted (twitted? tweetered?) while in labour.
-Why I feel dirty saying M's chess coach tweets (twitts? twittered-ed?).
-Why elderly ladies wear their curlers to the grocery store. Don't you curl your hair so it will look nice when you go out?
-Why I think its cute when my four-year-old says "clickly" instead of quickly, but find it annoying when my eight-year-old says "rock-a-moly" instead of guacamole.
-Why my husband absolutely adores me when I'm pregnant. (To be perfectly honest I am not a very nice person when I am pregnant and yet Chris just gets more and more patient with me.)
-Why I think anyone will care what I wonder about. Really, this whole post just makes me look a little sad, but oh well! :0D

9 comments:

HonorMommy said...

I think this is a very good "Things I wonder..." list. I especially agree with the curlers comment--I've wondered that myself. Only thing I can think of is that going to the grocery store isn't going "out" and they must have a hot date in the evening...

I personally would like to read what someone tweeted while in labor...sounds interesting. :-D I don't know how she was able to do it, but I want to know what she said! :-D

Chris G said...

If you can tweet during labor you need fewer pain killers... you're missing out on the experience! (Ok, so I'm a guy, but that's my 2 cents ;))

Fiona D. said...

I care what you wonder.

By the way I tweet. It is like facebook for those of us with ADD. About my speed.

But I wouldn't tweet in labor.

BusyMommy said...

Thank you for caring;) And if I had tweeted during M's labour it would have read, "OW! OW! Get out already!" And if men had babies, Chris,....:)

chelleybutton said...

I've never been in labor, but I'm guessing mine would have a lot of bad words in it. ;)

I recently saw a cute cartoon about the irony of a depression now... it showed a person going through a soup line, and they were twittering that they were going through the soup line, & the person filling their soup bowl was twittering that they were filling someone's soup bowl. :)

chelleybutton said...

I kind of like 'rock-a-moly' ... because guacamole rocks in my opinion. ;)

BusyMommy said...

That is almost not funny because it is too true. My friend called me on her cell to tell me how long the line was at unemployment.

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

I like your list! And I definitely care about what you wonder!

I do tweet, but not much. And certainly not while in labor!!

melilotnfosco said...

i like wondering things :)