Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The ABC's Of Me...

I got tagged again and because I am a co-operative friend here are my ABC's...
A: Age-32
B: Bed Size-Queen
C: Chore You Hate-Dishes
D: Dog's Name-Monti (Dog I had in high-school.)
E: Essential to Start Your Day-Prayer
F: Favorite Color-Pink
G: Gold or Silver-Silver
H: Height-5'2" (In the right shoes!)
I: Instrument You Can Play-Piano
J: Job-Mommy!
K: Kid's-2 + 1 Still Baking!
L: Living Arrangement-Complicated;0D
M: Mom's Name-Myrtice, but she goes by her middle name now.
N: Nicknames-Busy;P (Also, the Stallion calls me...wait. Never mind...)
O: Overnight Hospital Stays-Too Many
P: Pet Peeve-People who get annoyed with my kids for just existing.
Q: Quote from a Movie-Remember when I told you I'd kill you last? I lied.
R: Right or Left Handed-Right, but I brush my teeth with my left.
S: Siblings-2 Older Sisters, 1 Younger Brother
T: Time You Wake Up-7:00am
U: Underwear-Currently I wear gigantic maternity underwear. Sigh...
V: Vegetables You Dislike-Peas
W: Ways You Run Late-Kids
X: X-Rays You've Had-I practically glow in the dark.
Y: Yummy Food You Can Make-Soup (You name the kind and I've probably made it.)
Z: Zoo Animal (favorite)-Manatees (we saw them in Ohio.)

I'm supposed to tag 26 people, but I don't really know 26 people. (Okay, I do, but tagging people just isn't my thing;) If you'd like to do this go for it!

8 comments:

Rachel Olimb said...

You make me laugh!

You glow in the dark! You will forever be the coolest mom :)!

Chris G said...

You do glod dear- just in the dark. ;) I'll blog mine today.

chelleybutton said...

What movie is that line from?

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

Tag 26 people? That's a LOT! I don't even know if I could think of that many people to tag!!!

BusyMommy said...

Commando:) Its my favorite movie!

chelleybutton said...

I don't think I've heard of it...

hobbitsister said...

you've never heard of 'commando'?

chelleybutton said...

OK, I just looked it up on imdb. I suppose I've heard of it, but just lumped it in with Ahnold's other movies. ;) You must like action/boy movies, Busy. ;)