Sunday, May 3, 2009

I Really Love Facebook...

While I am certainly not addicted to facebook (I have friends who always seem to be posting or taking quizzes) I really do enjoy it. It has become an easy way for me to hear about prayer requests, not to mention meal and babysitting needs. I have heard from few old friends, but mostly it has just been a way for me as a busy mom to keep in touch with my other busy mom friends. So if anyone asks me I can honestly say I really love facebook!

*As a side-note, M asked if he could have a facebook page and I promptly told him, "Nope. Mom's on facebook. Its kind of a grown-up thing. :0D

5 comments:

hobbitsister said...

hmmm...this from the woman who wasn't interested at all...

Fiona D. said...

I really don't get facebook. But it is fun to read what you and Mr. Busy write about. :-)

HonorMommy said...

So...what's wrong with taking quizzes?????? ;-P

chelleybutton said...

well, they do take up time that could be better spent (say, chatting;)

BusyMommy said...

Nothing, I just don't think about it. I'll take whatever quiz you'd like me to take HM:0)