Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Boys Grow Up...

I frequently refer to Chris, M and Z as "the boys". I sign letters Love Busy and "boys", I say lets go "boys" and whenever they are doing something with just Chris they tell me that its just "the boys". Until yesterday...

M: Your men are taking you out for a fancy dinner tonight mom!

Z: Yeah! And we are baking you a cake and you don't have to help, 'cause the men are gonna do all the work!

Is it just me or do they grow up way too fast???

(My fancy dinner was at Melting Pot, which was awesome! All my "men" looked very handsome in their suits and everyone behaved appropriately. Plus, dinner was delicious. :D)

3 comments:

Fiona D. said...

I love the melting pot! What a great dinner!

chelleybutton said...

Aww!

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

YES, they grow up much too fast!

I've never been to the Melting Pot - always wondered if it's worth the money. Glad to hear it was good!