Friday, April 10, 2009

Love you Busy!

In the grandest of what is now an annual tradition, I have hijacked Busy's blog to wish her a most wonderful, special, and happy birthday.

While I may be worse for the wear as the years add up, they seem to just bounce the beautiful BusyMommy. I won't reveal her age, of course, but she doesn't look a day of 24... honestly.

I love you Busy (even when you aren't busy...which is so very rare!)

As promised, though, I only use the fact that I know your passwords for the forces of good ;)

-Chris

9 comments:

HonorMommy said...

Hey...Happy Birthday! :-D

chelleybutton said...

Yes, Happy Birthday! :D

(and Chris, I think Melilot needs to learn from you;)

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

Happy Birthday, Busy!!!

Chris G said...

Yes, Chelly, buy you aren't married. See- if I did something as mean as Mel did I'd be sleeping on the couch!

chelleybutton said...

oh, i see... so it's really about where you get to sleep more than the kindness of your heart ;)

Fiona D. said...

A belated blessed birthday to you Busy.

BusyMommy said...

And to you, Fiona. We still on for belated birthday dinners? :D

Thanks, everyone. I had a very nice birthday.

Kimberly said...

Happy belated birthday Busy!
(Do I get points for alliteration?)

Rachel Olimb said...

Happy Belated Birthday! This post is so sweet of your hubby :).