Thursday, August 13, 2009

Favorite "We're Having A Baby" Moments...

Lately (probably because I'm pregnant) a lot of moms have been telling me their husbands responses to "the news". Some of them have been quite priceless and I thought I'd share them with you.

Accountant Response: "I'm going to have to redo our budget."
Lawyer Response: "We're going to need a new will."
Skeptic Response: "I'm pretty sure you can't be pregnant."
Confused Response: "Does that mean we are having a baby?"
Honeymoon Baby Response: "But you can't be pregnant. We just got married!"
After the Vasectomy Response: "I'm thinking we are entitled to a refund."
Baby Six Response: "Its going to be hard to fit us all in the lens to get a family photo."
My Husbands Response to M: "Told you so."
My Husbands Response to Z: "Told you so."
My Husbands Response to Flubber: "Seriously? Really?"
Favorite Movie Response: Stanley Goodspeed, The Rock

Carla (After telling Stanley that she is pregnant.): You didn't mean what you just said, did you?
Stanley: When?
Carla: Just now. When you were talking about bringing a child into the world and it being an act of cruelty.
Stanley: I meant it at the time.
Carla: Stanley! At the time, you said it like 7 1/2 seconds ago!
Stanley: Well, gee hon, kind of a lots changed since then.

3 comments:

chelleybutton said...

:D

HonorMommy said...

hee hee :-D

Flubber??? :-D

BusyMommy said...

That is what the boys nicknamed the baby:D