Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Uh, Its The Same Amount Of Work...

Everyday when M sat down to do his workbook he would say, "Do I have to do both sides?" and everyday I would tell him he did. Chris just copied the second half of his workbook and, unlike last time, he didn't copy the worksheets back to back. That's fine, though, because I just give M 2 sheets. Now everyday M says, quite happily, "Its only one side!" Today I pointed out to him that he has to do two worksheets instead of just one, so technically he is doing the same amount of work. His reply? "No, I'm not. If I had to do two worksheets everyday I would have to do four sides. Now I just have to do two!" The ironic thing is that the subject is math...

3 comments:

hobbitsister said...

well, if he's happy about it...

Kimberly said...

:)
That's fabulous!

melilotnfosco said...

i understand feeling that way