Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dear Steak I Had For Dinner Last Night...

When I saw you on the menu you just looked so good that I had to have you, but now I am regretting my selfish decision. As wonderful as last night was I'm afraid it is over between us. I spent all morning reliving my decision last night. It literally consumed me and made me unable to truly appreciate my beautiful family. So I am afraid this is good-bye, for now. Perhaps after the baby arrives we could renew our friendship, but until then, adieu.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Busy Mommy

6 comments:

Chris G said...

At least it was the Petite version, huh?

Kimberly said...

oh sad! At least baby will be well worth it!

Fiona D. said...

Oh Honey... I really feel for you. Hang in there. October's coming.

Rachel Olimb said...

that's so sad. I'm really sorry you had to take the relationship to such extreme measures...but it doesn't sound like you had much of an option.

littlemomentsinaz said...

I feel your pain.

HonorMommy said...

very nice imagery... :-D