Monday, September 10, 2007

Would You Rather...

This post contains some minor spoilers concerning Jurassic Park 3, but I doubt anyone will really care that much.

Okay, we watched Jurassic Park 3 the other night (on TV, so it was edited). Now I have decided that I would rather be eaten by the spiny dinosaur than pecked to death by the pterodactyls. However, as I informed my husband, if I ever disappear over the island do not bother to come looking for me. I will have already drowned myself in a noble attempt to spare the searchers lives. (That and I think it would be a nicer death than being eaten by a dinosaur.)

10 comments:

BusyMommy said...

When I ran spell check on this post I discovered that I spelled disappear incorrectly, but pterodactyl right. Go figure.

hobbitsister said...

so the question is pecked to death, eaten, or drowned?
drowned, definitely
(but if the question was pecked or eaten, i'd go with eaten)

chelleybutton said...

I agree with hobbitsister on both counts. But I hope I die suddenly (don't we all?;). And busymommy, that spoiler warning's hardly a warning -- you can barely see it! :))

BusyMommy said...

You should barely see this movie, too. It didn't even have Jeff Goldbloom in it.

Chris G said...

Late night- TBS- what can I say?!?

BusyMommy said...

Chelley...a couple of times the dinosaurs would "suddenly" appear and then that person would die...is that what you meant? ;)

melilotnfosco said...

i agree with hobbitsister, too

chelleybutton said...

I'm so confused... I meant the small font size, but I'm not sure if you're teasing me and I'm just not getting it... hehe (blush;)

BusyMommy said...

I knew you meant the font size, I just meant that the movie was barely worth seeing. It really didn't need a spoiler warning since I'm pretty sure everyone knew that someone was going to get eaten by dinosaurs, but just in case anyone cared I thought I'd post it:)

chelleybutton said...

ah, i see (sorry for the confusion:) i never saw the 2nd one either -- i didn't like the first one as much as everyone else, but it might've been b/c it was too hyped up... or it might've been that scene with the gigantic pile of dinosaur dung & the scary dinosaurs trying to eat people...