Saturday, September 8, 2007

Birthday Wishes...

According to my calendar it is Hobbitsister's birthday today, however to be perfectly honest I had it written in on the incorrect day for like 3 years. So it is either today (I'm pretty sure) or tomorrow (when I won't have time to post anyway). Happy Birthday, dear friend. I hope you like your gift (which is still sitting on my dresser, but will be put in the mail this morning *blush*). Have a wonderful, relaxing and fun-filled celebration of you! :D

14 comments:

chelleybutton said...

yay, happy birthday, hobbitsister! (I thought it was tomorrow, but I can't remember either, sorry..)

BusyMommy said...

I was so sure I'd fixed it on my calendar, but now I just don't know. Sigh. Some friend I am:(. Anyway, happy birthday!

hobbitsister said...

it is today, and thank you for the happy wishes :)

BusyMommy said...

Phewww...I thought I fixed it! Hope it was wonderful:)

hobbitsister said...

it was, although i didn't get a nap, which was what i really wanted :)
i did get "west side story" and "fiddler on the roof" on dvd, though, and that makes me very happy.

hobbitsister said...

and when i sang "da da da da, da dada da da da da da...", erma said, in bored monotone, "mambo" - and i was extremely excited that she participated.

BusyMommy said...

How nice of her to make your birthday wishes come true:)

melilotnfosco said...

it's ok, busy. according to our father today is hobbitsister's bday.

hobbitsister said...

he was in vietnam when i was born, and according to his calendar there, the date was sept. 9

BusyMommy said...

Funny:) How handy to have an excuse to forget your birthday:P

hobbitsister said...

i'm sure that's why he went to vietnam in the first place.

chelleybutton said...

hehe, probably :)

BusyMommy said...

Selfish motive, wasn't it?

hobbitsister said...

it certainly is