Monday, September 17, 2007

Lifesavers...

I used to love lifesavers commercials. My two favorites:

Little boy proposes to little girl using a lifesaver as an engagement ring. The commercial ends with the little boy telling his "fiance", "Don't worry. We'll live with my mother."

Daddy and little girl are sitting watching a beautiful sunset with the dad saying, "Going. Going. Gone." as the sun sets. Then the little girl stages whispers, "Do it again, daddy!"

So cute. I would probably buy more lifesavers if they would just put those kind of commercials back on TV.

5 comments:

hobbitsister said...

are those the ones that would end "lifesavers, a part of living..."?

Kimberly said...

I love cute commercials!

We'll be thinking of you tomorrow with the doctor's appointment. Tomorrow right?

Chris G said...

Yes, tomorrow.

Kimberly said...

so how did it go?

melilotnfosco said...

i'd buy more too