Sunday, February 18, 2007

Wendy's...

I took the kids to Wendy's for lunch today on our way to the dentist. From the second we get out of the car Z is YELLING (and I do mean YELLING!) "FRENCH FRIES!" So, I go to order and everytime I pause for breath Z says "small french fries, please" and I'd say "Yes, I know!" Anyway the girl goes to read our order back to us and she has like 6 orders of fries on there. Come on, who listens to a two-year old when he orders??? Like I was really going to let him have 6 small fries...

3 comments:

melilotnfosco said...

let's just pray she stays working at wendy's

hobbitsister said...

for some reason, this really made me laugh. isn't it nice to know there's someone out there who thinks your children matter?

Chris G said...

I'd have expected that at Burger King.. have it your way and all.. but, I agree- she was listening anyway- can't fault her there.