Sunday, February 18, 2007

Fasting...

Today is Ash Wednesday and I fast on this day and have for the past several years. This year my husband decided to join me, so we are both fasting. For the first time EVER I am so hungry that I can't stop thinking about food! I haven't determined if this is because I am not fasting alone or because I am usually just too busy to think about food. However, my nephew just arrived so I should be a lot busier for the rest of the day. As long as nobody talks about food, I should be fine :)

3 comments:

hobbitsister said...

Then I apologize for my tomato soup story.

BusyMommy said...

Thank you for your sympathy. We made it all day. (Although M's comments on how "dumb" we were not to eat didn't really help much.)

Chris G said...

captain Literal... yes- we were dumb weren't we?? I mean he MADE cupcakes afterall :)