Monday, February 12, 2007

Can anyone tell me...

why it is that haircutting places that cater to children charge twice as much as anywhere else? I mean their heads are smaller, right? So they have less hair, right? And they put cartoons on so they don't have to keep up that annoying background chatter. (Personally I feel that if you have scissors that close to my brain you should probably shut-up and concentrate.) If I could leave my children there and run errands while they trimmed their hair then maybe I wouldn't feel like it was such a rip-off. You know, a haircutting/daycare kind of thing. But no, I have to stand there the ENTIRE TIME. Not only that, but they continually ask me how I want the boys hair cut. If I knew that I would not have shelled out $30.00 for two haircuts this morning...

4 comments:

melilotnfosco said...

that chatter thing is annoying. i wish they would play cartoons for me, too.

hobbitsister said...

They'd have to charge twice as much, apparently. Maybe SpongeBob is getting a share of the profits.

melilotnfosco said...

i hate spongebob

BusyMommy said...

The place I took them to has their own cartoons and video games that all feature a pair of animated scissors. It actually makes spongebob look good. How sad is that?!?!