Friday, August 24, 2007

Yes, It Was All True...

The "brown-bread" story was true, word for word. It actually happened which is why it isn't really that funny to me. But now my family is passing it around again and laughing "with" me. So, I'm glad everyone is re-enjoying it, but I seriously haven't made brown bread since that day, but thanks to all this talk about it I have a severe craving. I will have to wait until Monday when H comes back to make it:D

(H was the 7 month old in the story:)

9 comments:

Chris G said...

Aww- I'll make it for you!

chelleybutton said...

aw, he's a keeper, busy! ;) ...and brown bread is wheat bread, right? fresh homemade bread does sound good...

Chris G said...

No.. brown bread is a super yummy sweet bread- like a banana bread- minus the bananas.

BusyMommy said...

MMMMM...Banana Bread...

chelleybutton said...

That does sound good -- especially without bananas. ;)

BusyMommy said...

Uh, that would be just bread. Does just bread sound good?

HR's mom and dad said...

love brown bread! :) :) :)

BusyMommy said...

You are the reason I made brown bread that day!

chelleybutton said...

Mmm, it does -- I could never go on a no-carb diet, that's for sure!