Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I Think Windows Must Be Male...

Whenever I type things in windows it pops up "corrections". I then have to go back and fix it, while it continues to insist that that was what I wanted to do in the first place (it wasn't). So I have decided that my version of windows is definitely male. It always thinks it knows what I want, but it is seldom right simply because it isn't really paying attention to me and my needs. (For the record, I am not frustrated at my husband, just at my computer:P)

I will post more and catch up on your posts just as soon as I get M started back to school. It is really crazy here right now:D

6 comments:

chelleybutton said...

:D to Windows being male... and thanks for the update! :)

chelleybutton said...

(back to school... don't remind me...) :(

hobbitsister said...

i've missed you!
and this post proves once again how clueless i am in this culture. my first thought was that this was about those glass things you look out of.

melilotnfosco said...

you're such a dork (hobbitsister, not busymommy)

hobbitsister said...

i love you, too

chelleybutton said...

Yeah, get with the program, hobbitsister! I think you need to spend more time online... ;)