Friday, April 20, 2007

Fortune Cookies...

I had one the other day and the fortune seriously said, "Your creative ideas will reap many rewards." As opposed to my dumb ideas that lead to catastrophe??? Who writes these things? Please tell me that someone does not actually get paid for that!?!?! So I have decided to write my own fortunes. Here are a few I would like to find in my cookie. (Feel free to play along!)

1. Wow! You look great! Have you lost weight?

2. Bring this fortune with you next time and enjoy complimentary child-care while you and your husband enjoy a quiet meal together.

3. By reading this fortune you will no longer need to count the calories you consumed at this meal!

And my personal favorite...

4. PHEW! I was starting to think I would be trapped in that cookie forever.

(I know, I crack me up, too :P)

7 comments:

hobbitsister said...

:)
how about
5. you will enjoy this meal free today (now order some dessert!)

Chris G said...

6. "I didn't wash my hands." From Cookie Stuffer number 134.

Chris G said...

Member the first time we gave Z a fortune cookie and carefully removed the paper for him and after he finished his cookie he picked up his fortune and ate it anyway?!?!?!

Kimberly said...

Aiden ate a muffin wrapper the other day before we noticed. Apparently paper tastes good!

BusyMommy said...

Extra fiber I guess...

melilotnfosco said...

we've had a lot of people die at the nursing home lately. well, one of the ladies got a fortune that said, 'you will soon receive a promotion,' at which point she asked me 'does that mean i'm next?'

melilotnfosco said...

oh yeah, and a different time one of the ladies got a cookie with no fortune in it. that kind of worried all of us.