Friday, August 13, 2010

Poor AJ...

AJ is playing in the living room when she decides to find a playmate....

AJ: Z?
Mommy: Honey, Z's at school.
AJ (louder, with some concern): Z?
Mommy: Z is bye-bye.
AJ (with increased concern and volume): M?
Mommy: M is bye-bye, too, sweetheart.
AJ (highly concerned): Daddy???
Mommy: Daddy is at work. Daddy is bye-bye.
AJ (extreme concern bordering on panic): Mama?
Mommy: I'm right here.

She then flings herself into my arms and cuddles into my shoulder with sad little whimpering noises. I think this school thing is almost as hard on her as it is on me!

4 comments:

HonorMommy said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

hobbitsister said...

oh, poor honey. she can come here and i'll play with her :)

melilotnfosco said...

aww...poor thing

chelleybutton said...

Aww! :(