Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How The Lego Man Got In The Water Bottle...

M: Will you please stop blaming me?
Z: I'm not blaming you, but if you hadn't given me the water bottle I wouldn't have put the lego guy into it!
M: I gave you the water bottle so you could have a drink because you said you were thirsty.
Z: I was thirsty and I did have a drink, but now my lego man is stuck in the water bottle because you gave it to me.
M: You are the one who dropped it in there! You should have just had a drink and passed it back.
Z: I did have a drink!
M: And then YOU dropped your lego man in the bottle. You, you, YOU!
Z (completely exasperated): Yes, because you GAVE it to me!

7 comments:

HonorMommy said...

I just don't even know what to say to that kind of logic. But again...you're children are just too funny!

HonorMommy said...

And by "you're" I meant "your"...UGH! Why do I keep doing that???

chelleybutton said...

oh, man, i'd be worried -- they could make great lawyers or politicians! ;)

hobbitsister said...

i'm thinking it sounds a bit like adam "the woman YOU gave me offered me the fruit..."

melilotnfosco said...

maybe m shouldn't have given z the water bottle

BusyMommy said...

Sure, take Z's side why don't you...

Bob said...

Honestly, officer, the tree jumped out in front of my car.