Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Customer Is Not Always Right...

Phone rings...

Me: Hello?
Some Random Guy: Ya, is this the boxing gym?
Me: No, this is my home number. That gym closed several years ago, but they still pull up under a google search.
Guy: Ya, my kid wants to take boxing lessons.
Me: This isn't a boxing gym.
Guy: What days do you have available? I was thinking Friday.
Me: This is my house. This is not a boxing gym.
Guy: Do you offer individual or group lessons? What would be the difference in price?
Me: This isn't a boxing gym!
Guy: Listen! My kid wants to take boxing lessons (insert profanity)!!!
Me: *click* Moron.

11 comments:

HonorMommy said...

WHAT??? That's just crazy!

Fiona D. said...

If it were me, I would have just scheduled the boxing lessons for the guy.

Chris G said...

It happens all the time... usually in Spanish. I still say we find a local gym and work out a 10% referral bonus...

Chris G said...

It happens all the time... usually in Spanish. I still say we find a local gym and work out a 10% referral bonus...

chelleybutton said...

What in the world?? I can't believe he even used profanity! Sheesh. But I think I agree with Fiona and Chris. Maybe you could get him there and then start your boxing lessons by taking him out. ;)

BusyMommy said...

We have a Wii...I guess he could just box on that;D

Rachel Olimb said...

Oh my...you're never bored at your house are you.

Chris G said...

Finally talked to some guy in Canada... took us off his website, so it may end...

Chris G said...

Finally talked to some guy in Canada... took us off his website, so it may end...

melilotnfosco said...

chris keeps double posting

melilotnfosco said...

chris keeps double posting