Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Funny Story I Keep Forgetting...

Late in my 1st trimester I went to Target and there was a woman there who had already finished her shopping. She struck up a conversation with me and finally asked when I was due. I told her and she asked if I would do her a favor. She told me that she had turned fifty last year and her husband had made a huge deal about her being older than he was and "over the hill". So she had thought of a perfect present for him and she was hoping I could help her out. I was a bit confused until she pulled a pregnancy test out of her bag! So I went in the ladies room, peed on the stick and gave it back to her. Can you imagine the look on his face when he opened his "gift"??? Still makes me laugh!!! :D

5 comments:

chelleybutton said...

Oh my goodness!! I can't believe she had the nerve to ask a stranger to do that! And that you were willing! :)) Which is why I'm sure the husband will believe her... ;)

Kimberly said...

oh wow! ... wow!

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

That's funny! What's funnier to me is that she had already bought a test?!!!

HonorMommy said...

I can't believe she asked you that!!! What a good sport you are :-D.

melilotnfosco said...

oh my gosh! too funny, and way strange!