Friday, October 17, 2008

Saddest Coupon Story...

(Another reason I love my hubby...)

When I was 9+ months pregnant with M I received a $5.00 off a $5.00 purchase to Sears. I asked Chris to check the expiration date and he misread it and the coupon expired. When I discovered this I proceeded to throw a royal hissy fit and sob hysterically that I was planning to buy our baby socks with that coupon and now "our baby will have no socks and his poor little feet will freeze!!!" Chris not only didn't laugh at me, he apologized for letting the coupon expire and offered to go right out and purchase a package of socks for our baby so his feet would be "toasty and warm right after you deliver him". I wish I could tell you that I graciously accepted his offer, but remember I was 9+ months pregnant. Poor Chris. How very lucky I am to have a man like you! (He bought M little socks with tools on them, too!)

5 comments:

chelleybutton said...

What a great husband! I must admit, I laughed. :) (sorry)

BusyMommy said...

Even I can laugh at that story now;D

melilotnfosco said...

:)

hobbitsister said...

it's good to know that, so far at least, your boys each have all ten toes.
good job, chris!

Chris G said...

Yes... it was funny at the time too- I just knew better than to laugh then ;)