Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sick Kids...

It is spring break so we had planned to meet my brother and his family at the zoo tomorrow, but now all the kids are sick:( So now instead of spending the day with my husband and kids wandering the zoo I get to spend the day watching transformers and force feeding my kids Gatorade. And my husband elected to work tomorrow since we won't be doing anything fun anyway. The good news is that everyone is equally dissatisfied with these arrangements. (My poor kids are so sad, too. I hate it when things like this happen...)

5 comments:

hobbitsister said...

But you get to watch Transformers. That should be some consolation...

BusyMommy said...

Yeah, Spring Break was so not fun! Emergency Rooms and vomit just don't compare to a fun day at the zoo! :(

hobbitsister said...

I hope everybody's feeling better now.

hobbitsister said...

Come back...we miss you!

melilotnfosco said...

what she said!