Monday, March 5, 2007

Highchairs...

I cannot stand it when we go to a restaurant and ask for a highchair and they give us one with a broken buckle and then act all disgusted when we dare to ask for one with a buckle that works. (Z is a very small 2 year old who can climb out of a highchair in less time than it takes to finish sneezing.) Just because they don't care about my child's safety doesn't mean I don't. And for the record, acting like you could care less about my child getting injured seriously cuts into your tip. (Call me crabby, but to me keeping the highchairs in good working order should be a priority in any restaurant that advertises it self as family oriented.)

7 comments:

BusyMommy said...

We always get the broken ones too!I just use my shopping cart/highchair cover because it has it's own seatbelt.

BusyMommy said...

That busymommy is my sister-in-law...just so no one thinks I have multiple personalities or something...

hobbitsister said...

How can we tell which is which?

BusyMommy said...

I wouldn't talk to myself like that...duh! :)

Chris G said...

Oh, I don't know... you might talk to yourself...

BusyMommy said...

that is funny, I was thinking that too, that people would think that I was you..it's me the sister-in-law :)

melilotnfosco said...

oh that's confusing. didder, can you imagine how bad it would be if we had the same name? we're already the same person. we'd get people really really confused.