Monday, March 5, 2007

Kid Carts...

What idiot invented kid carts??? Like it is not hard enough to keep your children under control while you are shopping. I have a great idea! Let's give them something with wheels that is impossible to steer without knocking over displays and will encourage them to see how fast they can run through the store. However, the person who invented those carts that look like cars (you know the ones that have a seat where your child can pretend he is driving the cart) is on my best-friend list. Also on that list are all the women who work in the Bashes child care area and provide my children with a fun place to play so I can do my shopping in peace...

1 comment:

hobbitsister said...

Not to mention the countless times my kids rammed into the back of my legs with the little carts.