Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool...

35 years ago on April Fools Day my future mother-in-law announced to her family that she was expecting a baby. Of course, no one believed her. In fact, it probably would have taken many more weeks to convince them if that baby hadn't decided to make his appearance very, VERY early. He came on April 19th and let me tell you, he ain't no joke. He is, in fact, the best thing that ever happened to me. He is, without a doubt, the world's greatest husband. Would you like further proof?


  • Last night...


  • Me: Where are the rest of those suckers?

  • Chris: In the sucker basket.

  • Me: We have a sucker basket?

  • Chris: Yes.

  • Me: Where?

  • Chris: Next to the chocolate basket.

  • Me: We have a chocolate basket?!?!

  • Chris: Yes.

  • Me: Since when????

  • Chris: Since I decided that two of your favorite treats should have special places on the shelf that way I can make sure we don't run out.

  • Me: Have a I told you I love you lately?

  • Chris: Yes.

  • Me: When?

  • Chris: Right before you went looking for the sucker basket.

  • Me: Okay then.

5 comments:

HonorMommy said...

AWWWWW!!!!!

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

That. Is. AWESOME!

melilotnfosco said...

aww... :)

hobbitsister said...

sweet!

chelleybutton said...

That is pretty amazing. I thought it was going to be an April Fools' Joke... ;)