Thursday, February 3, 2011

My 3 Favorite Kids...

M: Are you going to lose your hair?
Me: Yes, I am, but it doesn't matter.
M: Are you going to wear a wig?
Me: Probably not.
M: You do know they make those, right?!?!?!

(He was totally cool with it once I told him that he and his brother could cover my head with temporary tatoos for Talk Like A Pirate Day.)

Me: What does a cow say?
AJ: OOOOO!
Me: Right! What does a dog say?
AJ: Oof Oof!
Me: Right! What does a sheep say?
AJ: AAAAA!
Me: Right! What does a pig say?
AJ: La La La!

(Auntie Hobbitsister sent AJ the book Moo, Baa, La La La for christmas. The first lines are A cow says moo, a sheep says baa, three singing pigs say la la la. Now AJ is officially confused.)

Z: I love you.
Me: I love you.
Z: I hate cancer.
Me: I hate cancer, too.
Z: I also hate green bean casserole, but M says that at least it doesn't make you go bald.

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

:D Such great kids! (and a great book! Unfortuantely we got it late in the game so it was only silly, not confusing!)

hobbitsister said...

z, i am totally with you on the green bean casserole.
(and i think it just might make you go bald, so you'd better stay away from it just in case)

Fiona D. said...

They were FRESH greenbeans!

Please tell Z Auntie Fiona is sorry. Next time I will be happy to bring something else.

chelleybutton said...

:D

HonorMommy said...

Love it!

Kayce Smith said...

Z's comment literally made me laugh out loud. What precious kiddos! Love to you guys!!

melilotnfosco said...

you're a cool mom. :)
and hobbitsister is a mean auntie to confuse poor aj like that.
and i'm with z all the way.
:)
great to see you back on here!