Monday, February 28, 2011

Cancer Quote...

Oh, I've heard it all. Some funny, some sad, some pointless and others just confusing ("You never know how important nose hair is until it falls out." Hmmm...thanks? But my little Z has topped them all...

Z: I forgot my folder.
Me: Lets run back to your classroom and get it then. (We hadn't left the school yet.)

Z takes off running, I follow at a steady walk. By the time I arrive he has the door propped open and is waiting, with one hand on his hip, leaning on the door with a saucy little tilt to his head. As soon as I am close enough he says, quite sarcastically...

"I guess moms with cancer aren't good runners, either!"

3 comments:

HonorMommy said...

He's very literal that one... ;-D

hobbitsister said...

well, at least you've got an excuse.

melilotnfosco said...

:)