Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Joy Of Road Trips...

M: Are we there yet?

Me: No. Please don't start that again.

(Blessed silence from the backseat for maybe two minutes...)

Z: Mom, I can spell Tiger. T-I-G...

M: Mom, I made this picture and if you press this button...

Z: I can spell rainbow. R-A-I...

M: See, now if I press it really fast it...

Z: I can spell nest. N-E-S...

M: Do you want me to teach you how to...

Z: I can spell fish. F-I-S...

M: Its not hard. I could show you how to...

Me to Chris: Are we there yet?!?!?!?

4 comments:

chelleybutton said...

Z sure is a good speller! ;)

HonorMommy said...

My kids are all about spelling now too...as much as I love it, it really does get old fast!

Chris G said...

You forgot... M!! If mom looks backward one more time, she'll puke on you... Z--- RASffsalEAR doen't spell anything, really!

melilotnfosco said...

:)