Thursday, December 4, 2008

Shamless...

Dear Hobbitsister,

If you just happened to be making those peanut-butter ritz cookies this year and are near a post office would you please send me one? I try to make them every year, but they never taste like yours and I haven't had one since I moved. I would gladly pay the shipping. But only if you happened to be making them. Either way I still love you.

With Love,
BusyMommy

(For those of you who haven't had HS cookies, these are the best because they have peanut-butter and chocolate, which is very happy!)

9 comments:

chelleybutton said...

My mom makes some but I'm not sure they're the same... she puts peanut butter in between 2 Ritz crackers, then dips them in white almond bark, then puts red/green sprinkles on top. Everybody seems to love them, but they're not my favorite. I'd take the almond-bark covered pretzels over them any day. :) Oh, sorry, that wasn't meant to say anything bad about your concoction, HS -- obviously they're good!

BusyMommy said...

Sort of like that, I guess. Only chocolate instead of almond bark.

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

Oh, I love those. But chelley, I have to agree - white chocolate covered pretzels are woooonderful! :)

littlemomentsinaz said...

If you get me the reciepe I can make them. It sounds super easy!

hobbitsister said...

skippy creamy peanut butter between two ritz crackers (or peanut butter ritz bits, if you're lazy), and dip it in chocolate almond bark.
then pretend that it's really hard to make so people like busy are impressed.

BusyMommy said...

I tried that! They don't taste like yours. Maybe its just all the love you put in them. ;P

chelleybutton said...

Aww... :)

(that's the same reason I ask my mom to make me peanut clusters to take to work at Christmas time -- those are easy enough to make, but they're never as good as my mom's!;)

BusyMommy said...

Chris says mine don't turn out right because I dip them in chocolate chips. I still say its the love thing, but only 'cause I'm too lazy to make them myself;D

hobbitsister said...

you figured out my secret ingredient!