Monday, January 21, 2008

Erma and Scout...

When we moved Erma and Scout were just little girls, but they no longer really fit that category. Erma has grown up SO MUCH! She is just beautiful and so mature. I never thought the day would come when I would miss playing Barbie mall. (I loved that game!) And Scout has really "come into her own" if you know what I mean. She is her own little person and is just as lovely as her sister. They were both darling with the boys, so loving and patient, and the boys are still talking about how much fun they had with them. We love you both so much. Just please do me a favor and stop growing up so quickly!

BTW Erma and Scout taught the boys a new dance that I videotaped them doing together. If you want to see it just click the link!

Erma, Scout and M doing the Chihuahua.

11 comments:

BusyMommy said...

Okay, its not really a link because I promised the girls I wouldn't post it anywhere where people could see it. However, I didn't promise I wouldn't tease them about it;D

melilotnfosco said...

:)
they aren't going to listen to you about that growing up thing, though. at least they haven't listened to any of us.

HR's mom and dad said...

oh man, I really wanted to see it, I was so excited!

BusyMommy said...

I'll show it to you at my house. Just don't tell anyone I let you see it:P

hobbitsister said...

scout said, "it's mean of her to tease us"
i told her mean isn't teasing - mean would be breaking the promise

melilotnfosco said...

true

BusyMommy said...

I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to be "mean", I meant it to be funny. Forgive me.

hobbitsister said...

i thought it was funny. she's not mad - i think deep down she likes the attention

BusyMommy said...

Don't we all...

Mauerfan7 said...

yeah you scared me for a second.
cuz you just said you wouldn't put it on youtube i didn't even think about here. but thank you for not putting it on here.

BusyMommy said...

I wouldn't, but it was VERY sweet of you to let me tape it:D