Friday, December 21, 2007

Children's Choir...

Well, we wrapped it up last weekend. The concert was amazing and our choir received more applause than anyone else did (go us!). It was such a worthwhile and wonderful experience that I have already agreed to be the assistant director when rehearsals start up again this January. Hopefully it won't be as crazy without a Christmas Concert to rehearse for. Anyway, I'm so glad I got involved because it was one of the best things I did this year!

(And I got gifts from the kids, including a gift card to Cold Stone which Sparkle and I already used. We went right after the last concert:)

(Also, M totally rocked when he got up to sing. He knew all the motions and was totally adorable!!!)

3 comments:

hobbitsister said...

good for you! i'm so glad it ended up being a positive experience.
and great job, m! wish i could have seen you!

chelleybutton said...

I agree with hobbitsister on all accounts! :D (and what a great gift!:)

melilotnfosco said...

ditto to them :)