Friday, November 6, 2009

Letters I've Been Meaning To Write...

Dear Eggo,

Thank you for creating such a tasty and filling breakfast. Your waffles may not be nutritious, but my kids can make themselves and that makes up for pretty much anything.

Sincerely,
Busymommy

Dear Dairy Queen,

We visited one of your restaurants recently and your cheeseburgers tasted funny. Your french fries were soggy and the employee who gave me my soda did not put the lid on properly and I spilled Pepsi all over my shirt. Also, your dilly bars were excellent and we look forward to visiting your fine establishment again.

Sincerely,
Busymommy

5 comments:

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

A good dilly bar makes up for a lot, doesn't it? :)

Fiona D. said...

I admire your priorities.

chelleybutton said...

ice cream makes everything better :)

hobbitsister said...

my kids like eggos. or at least they did until one of their wonderful friends told me "MY mom makes REAL waffles."

yeah kid...and YOUR mom is sleeping in while i'm hosting a houseful of girls who kept me up all night.

BusyMommy said...

Well, my kids mom has a life and no waffle iron...