Monday, October 5, 2009

It's A Girl...

AJ was born on September 28th at 5:24pm. She weighed 6 lbs 7 oz and was 19 inches long. She has a whole head full of dark hair, more than her brothers had at a year old if you combined them:) And I have already spent $50.00 in newborn clothes, shoes and accessories because I didn't want her to look like a boy until after I had the baby shower. If M is not holding her he is asking to and Z has counted her fingers and toes at least 10 times a day. They are both wonderful brothers and she has managed to wrap all the men in this house around her tiny little finger. I'll get some pictures posted to my facebook page as soon as I have a chance.

5 comments:

HonorMommy said...

So sweet! I am glad you are both doing okay. Are you both back up to 100%?

hobbitsister said...

she is absolutely beautiful!

chelleybutton said...

Awww... congratulations! And I just saw the pictures (what prompted me to come here actually;) -- what a sweetie! And I love how the boys are so excited about her :) Glad to hear she's home and doing well!

Rachel Olimb said...

What a wonderful addition to your already sweet family! She is SO beautiful! I can't wait to hold her!

melilotnfosco said...

congratulations!