Thursday, June 28, 2007

A Book of Coupons...

M and I just read a book about a teacher that gives his students coupons on the first day of school so that they can be late to class or skip a homework assignment, that kind of thing. Yesterday we spent the morning making coupons. I made a book for dad and M made a book for himself. He has already used the "play checkers" coupon and the "go swimming" coupon. He is saving the "stay in your pajamas all day" coupon for a the exact right moment. Chris hasn't used any of his, but if he is smart he will save the "COUPON FOR ONE BIG SMILE" for the next time we argue:) M even made me a special coupon good for "crying for no reason". I'm saving it for the perfect moment. Anyway, I loved the idea so much that I am making him a book for school. Also, I gave him back the "play checkers" coupon this morning...he won:)

3 comments:

chelleybutton said...

what a cute idea!

hobbitsister said...

it's great that at his age he understands that girls cry for no reason. that will help him a lot when he gets older. :)

melilotnfosco said...

i need a coupon to sleep through work